MY FAVORITE DRUGSTORE CONCEALER

Hi glam, this blog post is about my top 2concealer, my everyday go-to concealers. I always reach for these two concealers only 
1, Maybelline instant age rewind dark circle  - $10
2, La Pro Girl concealer - $5 

My experience with this concealer,
  Maybelline Instant Age Rewinds Dark Circle Concealer is much talked about by all beauty gurus, so I thought to try this concealer. When I first applied it, it erased all the dark circles on my face. It's a very pigmented cream never dries your skin and is easy to blend. I got two shades, fawn and Golden dore fawn, which is exactly my skin tone, and golden dore is one hue lighter than my skin color. I highly recommend this concealer to everyone; the cost is very reasonable.



golden dore

2, LA pro girl concealer,
      This was the first concealer when I started using for makeup. This beauty is my everyday concealer. It is multiple-use. You can use eyebrows defined As a color corrector on the face, dark patches, and concealer too very cream and easy to apply on the front.
shade - fawn 



 So glam girls, if you like my post, comment below and share your experience. See you in my next post.

Post a Comment

1 Comments