RARE BEAUTY EYELINER WORTH FOR 19 BUCKS?


 Price - $19

 Color - Black



 Recently, I've been obsessed with Rare beauty products. I have already reviewed Blush from Rare, so today I'm reviewing eyeliner from Rare Beauty; this product has gone viral on all social media. Let's see if this is worth 20 bucks.

  • The black color shade suits all skin tones and very pigmented eyeliner.
  • The Perfect Strokes Matte Liquid Liner
  • The eyeliner stays for a more extended period.
  • This liner's flexible brush tip features vegan bristles to create thin or thick lines with extreme precision and control. 
  • A revolutionary ink cartridge ensures a constant flow of waterproof, jet-black liquid liner for a solid, smooth matte finish that won't smudge, streak, or feather. 
  • The only con is that the eyeliner ink gets leaked all over the pen.
  • My hands get messy with black ink.






Do I recommend this product,
 Definitely not, becoz the product is not worth $20 because the ink leaked all over the pen before applying. I first shook the product, and the black ink spread all over my hand. I was so shocked to see a performance. Why so hype about the product when it doesn't mean worth the hype.

 This beauty blog helps to find the best beauty makeup products from drugstores. Please share your comments below.

See you in the next blog post. Take care. Bye 👋 




Post a Comment

0 Comments