My First Almay makeup Review

 

                              

  ALMAY BROW STYLER BROW MASCARA 

Price - $6.49
Available shades - 4
My Shade - Dark brow 





I love brow products. I always looking for new brow styler mascara, so recently, I saw a good review about Almay brow styler mascara,... why not let's try this product?

  • First, I'm impressed with a unique slimmer brush that shapes, grooms, and fills my brows for fuller and more natural-looking brows.
  • The price is very affordable for shopping.
  • The shade perfectly suits my brow color.
  • My brow looks natural after applying the product, but this is not waterproof.
  • The product stays for an extended period until water touches your pretty brow.
  • We need the practice to define the brow perfectly.
  • My only cons were sometimes the product comes out more in wand than my brow looks clumpy.
Do I Recommend this product definitely yes? If you are a beginner in makeup, must you try this brow mascara?
My blog post helps to find good makeup products; please share the comments below.


Post a Comment

0 Comments