BEST RETINOL ANTI - AGING SERUM FOR WOMEN OVER 30 PLUS

 






Hey glam,
 How are you all doing? Hope everyone doing great! Happy New Year 2024. It's been a year since I didn't post any reviews on my blogger. I'm busy with personal and career vise. Ok, let us get into today's post.
Today, I came up with the best serum I have tried. It totally transformed my skin at different levels.

                                CERAVE RESURFACING RETINOL SERUM 

PRICE $16.99 (30ML)
 
My experience with retinol serum 

  • Help to reduce the appearance of post-ance and wrinkles on the face
  • Improve and support soft, radiant, and healthy-looking skin
  • containing 2% salicylic acid to help prevent breakouts from forming.
  • Helps visibly brighten skin tone after 8 weeks of use.
  • Helps the appearance of uneven skin tone.
  • I have used this serum for almost a year to see its performance on my face.
  • the unbelievable result is changes in my skin 
How to use this retinol serum

  • Retinol is a potent serum used on the skin. So you have to pre-test the serum before applying it to the face; I got a severe reaction on my face when I tried it for the first time, irritation and redness. It took me a couple of weeks to get used to my face.
  • Always use this serum before going to bed. First, cleanse your face with mild face wash, then apply regular serum like hydraulic acid. If you don't have serum, use face moisture 
  • In the next step, apply a pie size of retinol on the forehead and two cheeks, then lock the serum with face moisture.
  • Do it once a week. Later, try to apply it twice a week. Use it four days a week once your skin is used to it. Do it regularly, and you'll see excellent results.
Final verdict 

     My face completely changed after using it for a year; my skin looks healthy, shiny, bright, youthful skin, with no black marks or dark patches. 
My husband and colleague used to say your skin looks beautiful and healthy, but it is only achieved after some time. It takes time. Be patient; you'll see the results.

Hope you guys love this blog post; see your next blog post. 
Thanks for all the support; love u all...







Post a Comment

0 Comments