Lakme face magic foundation

Hi! Everyone,

     Today, my review of Lakme Face Magic foundation 

 natural shell



Review,  
     I've been using this foundation for the past three months. It suits for daily wear,
    easy to blend on ur face but needed moisture on ur face before applying this foundation, 
     It's enough for all over the face.
    It's a liquid type, so try to apply it to the face.
    I'm using a shade shell.
    Price of products ----Rs. 160.

   Three colors are available in India: pearl, shell, marble.,

   Pearl  for ---darkness complexion

   Marble for a cool complexion

   Shell for a warm complexion    

Pro,s of Lakme Foundation,

    Easy to blend 
   Suit for Indian skin
    Less price
    Daily wear
    No cakey 
    
Con,s of Lakme foundation,
   
     Less shade 
     No pump on the bottle 
     Not suited for oily skin
     No description on the bottles about the product. 


 Finally, I am happy with the foundation and will repurchase products.

If u like my blog, Pls comment below and follow my blog. bye 

   
     

Post a Comment

0 Comments