MAYBELLINE FIT ME SHINE FREE STICKY FOUNDATION

Hi, glam. How are you all? I hope all doing great today. I am sharing one makeup product that is one of the best foundations for dry skin; I have been using this foundation for the past three years. This foundation is my day-to-day use; let's see further details about this product.



Price -$6.99
My shade - Toffee(330)
Available shade - 8





My Experience with this foundation,
   Maybelline brand foundation is my favorite of all foundations, In the drugstore, many sticky types of foundations are there, but this product is my Thumps one.

1, The pigmentation of the foundation is sound.
2, It suits dry skin; it doesn't make our skin cakey and fake it looks natural on the face, even out skin tone.
3, The shade available is good in-store as well as online too.
4, The coverage is medium only and not buildable full range.
5, The cons about this foundation are that it definitely needs powder sitting and does not suit oily skin types. I feel a bit crease without the powder setting.

I LINK DOWN MY FIRST MAYBELLINE STICKY FOUNDATION I  REVIEWED 4 YEARS BEFORE. SINCE THEN, I STARTED LIKE MAYBELLINE  PLS CHECK IT,
https://sofiatips.blogspot.com/2016/02/maybelline-clear-stick.html

So glam, post your wonder full comments below. Thank u for reading my blog. See you in the next blog post. Take care.




Post a Comment

0 Comments