Covergirl clean fresh skin milk foundation New Drugstore makeup 2020

        COVERGIRL CLEAN FRESH VEGAN FOUNDATION 



PRICE - $11.99
MY SHADE- MEDIUM TAN  (570).


AVAILABLE SHADE - 14
COVER GIRL SHADE COLLECTION 



My Experience with this foundation, 

  •  This foundation is a vegan formula.
  •  All-day health glow with a lightweight formula.
  •  The consistency of the foundation is not very liquid or cream; it is in between the foundation.
  •  The scent of the formula is 100% coconut. The smell is impressive glam.
  •  The coverage is light with buildable formula, and the shade is vast in a drugstore. The shade I got is a little light for me.
  •  What I mostly liked love this foundation is the natural coconut smell of the foundation with a sheer glow.
Final verdict,
   If you are looking for a lightweight formula with minimal coverage, this is the best foundation.
  If I have dehydrated skin, then this is best for you. It suits all skin types, even oily to normal.
  No cake, no patchy, very natural look.
  It is easily blendable to skin both in sponge & brush.
  I highly recommend this foundation to buy sofi approved glam.

If you like my blog page, post your lovely comments below thk u will see me on the next blog page.





Post a Comment

6 Comments

Anonymous said…
Sofiatips very clean review.
SOFIA said…
Thank u dear.
Kyli said…
Hello i think your very blog is very easy and simple to understand the review no complication on post review good work.
jiya said…
cover girl is best brand in foundation products I too like there matt one good review.
SOFIA said…
Hi kyli iam glad you like my blog thank u glam.
SOFIA said…
Hi jiya I completely accept with your comments yes cover girl foundation is best for dry skin like mine thks u stepping in to my blog and your wonderful comments.