Himalaya products


 

  1, Himalaya body lotion  for extreme dry skin,

 My experience with lotion,
     Simply outstanding, I have dehydrated skin. It makes my skin so soft that I soaked my body into a chocolate buttery cream; it smells like Chaco. After applying the cream, it stands for a whole day without dough. The texture of the lotion was very thick and creamy.
So girls, go and buy immediately. You feel refreshed and have excellent results, no doubt of it. Grab the Himalaya products, which are available according to skin type.
My rating was 5/5. 

2, Himalaya face wash dry to combination skin,



Neem face wash 

Price INR 39 (50 ml)

My experience with neem face wash has been marvelous for the past two years. I have been using this Neem wash. I didn't get a single pimple on my face, so girl, don't use soap on your face. Go for face wash.

My rating 5/5,




















Post a Comment

2 Comments

Anonymous said…
Thks for review grt