Himalaya face for oily skin

Hi lovely girls,
   I yesterday reviewed the Himalaya lotion and face wash for dry skin, today I am reviewing another face wash for oily skin,
  
                                                  

Price INR 75(50 ml )
My experience with foam face wash,
  Packaging: The bottle has a white plastic case with a pump on it, so it is easy to take the foam; there is no fragrance, and The tiny bit is enough to wash the face.

Pros about Himalaya face wash,
   Suit for oily skin 
   Leave the skin soft
   No fragrance 
 Cons about Himalaya  face wash,
    Not suited for dry skin
    No effective results 
So the final rating is 2.5/5
I don't like the product. Next time, try something else, so girls, if you like the post, share our thoughts and comments. r more valuable for me to post more tips. OK, see u in the next blog. Bye.
    

Post a Comment

0 Comments