Dup beautyblender

Hi glam,

 Today, I'm reviewing everyone's favorite product beauty blender sponge or sponge applicator. This product is composed of a natural beauty blender, I got this at eBay, so let's start,

 
Price  175rs
The actual beauty blender price was INR 2340

My experience with this sponge,
   Marvelous, it absorbs the foundation quickly, and the application is so easy and gives you a smooth finish; I like the product very much compared to the original product, and it is doing a great job. It is two a two-in-one sponge foundation as well as a concealer application. If you want long-lasting application, just wet the sponge in water before applying foundation on the face. One more tip adds some moisture and a foundation for easy application. 

Pros of sponge,
  The first price was soo less
 Gives smooth finish
 Easy to apply 
  Long-lasting

Con  of sponge 
 Nothing

My rating was 5/5👍🏻 
So, friends, why wait? Go order this sponge on eBay and enjoy the makeup application.
If u like the post, just follow the blog, and if you have any questions, please mail me. anye.

Post a Comment

3 Comments

Anonymous said…
I also got this beauty blender, but not to up to original.
Anonymous said…
I also got this beauty blender, but not to up to original.
SOFIA said…
Hi ya that’s correct the performance are not up to original version any by cost vise it’s ok tks for the comment .