ESSENCE PURE NUDE BEST HIGHLIGHTER

Hi, glam friends today I found this highlighter at Ulta immediately I want to share it with you guys it was such a beautiful highlighter I didn't except in sun it shining like a diamond on my face.so let's see a full review of the product.





price $4.49
shade available- 4
my shade- sunlight 40
suit for - warm to a golden undertone 




My experience with essence pure highlighter,
  1, This is a Natural highlighter  this pure sunlight shade highlighter adds natural luminescence to cheeks, temples, brow bone for a gorgeous glow.
  2, This highlighter gives you a very natural glow on your face, and the price extremely affordable to buy.





  3, It definitely equal to a high-end product.
  4, This product formula was extremely pigmented and smooth it gives you a slightly shimmering finish it doesn't look chalky when u apply it on the face.
  5, From my point of view this is the best highlighter in the drugstore It doesn't look dramatic it looks natural glow on face.
 6, I highly recommended this product to everyone guys, pls buy it and use it then post your comments below bye see you in the next blog bye take care.





Post a Comment

0 Comments