MY FIRST IPSY MAKEUP BAG

Hi, glam today I am so excited to review my first IPSY makeup bag.

Monthly =$10




My experience with ipsy makeup bag,
  1, The bag was cute for me it was very surprising to open the ipsy bag 
  2, They send you makeup items according to your selected makeup brands product while signing in IPSY makeup product they asking you a couple of question about yours skin texture and hair based on that they send you 5 items in a makeup bag.
While singing the first ipsy bag they send you an extra one product as a gift for you along with the bag.
                                                 ipsy bag,
                         



1, Pixi lip gloss,
    Pixi lip gloss very neutral color it suits all types it has a mint fragrance it gives shiny lips, but it doesn't stay for all hours it vanishes after 15minutes not worth it.
    


2, Eyeliner,
    This eyeliner is very pigmented and waterproof it stays very long and it looks like the very jet black color I really like this eyeliner worth it. 






3, Farm face hydrating sheet or mask,
     This sheet hydrating mask is the gel-based formula it hydrating the skin.before you begin the makeup use this sheet mask for 15 minutes it will boost your skin make your makeup stay longer. worth it 




4, Eyeshadow.
    This eyeshadow from t spin I really don't know what brand this very disappointing when I tried on my eyelid it is not spreading evenly on my eyes this eyeshadow falling down all over the face so not worth it.




5,Sugar blush.
     This blush is pigmented and the color is peach it suits all skin types worth it.

  


My overall experience with ipsy bag,
  I am so excited about my first bag all the makeup products are really worth ten dollars, but the product they send are not chosen by myself while signing the ipsy instead of that they send me random products except Pixi lip gloss. so my final verdict is am not happy with my first ipsy bag so in the future I hope they send me brands I choose my self let's wait for next month's bag.

                            special gift  

           Huda beauty eyeshadow purple
Huda purple eyeshadow I don't like the eyeshadow colors some colors are pigmented but others are not pigmented the shimmery colors are doesn't suit my warm skin tone it's not worth for gift. 





so I recommend this ipsy bag glam to everyone try it a couple of months if you like it go ahead otherwise we can cancel the subscription any time, I hope this post helpful to you pls Share your comments below bye see you next blog post.

Post a Comment

0 Comments