ESSENCE LASH PRINCESS FLASE EFFECT MASCARA

Hi, the Glam Friends Essence brand is one of the most underrated brands on the market. 

Some products are super high quality, like the highlighter, but some are not up to the mark.t I saw many bloggers and YouTubers are over hype this product; let's see if it's worth it or not.




ESSENCE LASH MASCARA
price -  $4.99 

MY EXPERIENCE WITH THIS MASCARA


Pros side
   1, The packaging is very pretty and cute.
   2, The formula was smooth and pigmented 
   3, Affordable price.
   4, When you apply mascara, it looks exactly like false lashes on the eyelid.



cons side,

   1. I didn't like that the applicator is very long, and it is very difficult to apply to lower lashes.
   2. When I apply this mascara, it looks clumpy on my eyes.
   3. It doesn't stay in one place even though it dries out so quickly, 
  4. Even though the formula was pigmented, I didn't like it; there is a problem with the formula being patchy.
 5. It's not waterproof, and it doesn't look beautiful 

 Final verdict,
 I am not recommending this essence mascara,
 Even though the price was nominal, it's not worth the over-hype by social media.
 Bye, see u next blog.

Post a Comment

0 Comments