ESSENCE LASH PRINCESS FLASE EFFECT MASCARA

Hi, glam friends essence brand is one of the most underrated brands in the market, but some products are super quality like the highlighter, but some are not up to the mark, but I saw many bloggers and you tubers are over hype this product lets see its worth or not.




ESSENCE LASH MASCARA
PRICE $4.99 AT ULTA

MY EXPERIENCE WITH THIS MASCARA,


pros side,
   1, The packaging is very pretty and cute.
   2, The formula was smooth and pigmented 
   3, Affordable price.
   4, when u apply mascara it exactly looks like false lashes on the eyelid.



cons side,
   1, I didn't like the applicator is very long, and it is very difficult to apply lower lashes.
   2, when I apply this mascara it looks clumpy on my eyes.
   3, It doesn't stay in one place even it dries out so quickly, 
  4, Even though the formula was pigmented I didn't like it, there is some problem in the formula patchy.
 5, It's not waterproof and it doesn't look beautiful after I applied it on my eyelashes it looks fake.

 Final verdict,
 I am not recommending this essence mascara,
 Even though the price was nominal it not worth the over-hype by social media.
 Bye, see u next blog.

Post a Comment

0 Comments