NEW MAYBELLINE SUPER STAY CONCEALER

Hi, glam. Recently, Maybelline launched a new concealer, a 24-hour super stay with full coverage, so I will share my review.

PRICE - $11.99

AVAILABLE SHADE -12 

MY SHADE- CARAMEL [ 40 ]












My experience with this product,

 My all-time favorite brand is Maybelline. I am very excited to try a new product whenever they launch it. So let's see if it is worth buying or not.
1. The shade I got precisely suits me. The shade range is good.
2, concealer is pigmented, and matt was easy to apply; the applicator is very pretty.
3. This concealer comes in tube type.
4. It is waterproof and smudge-proof.
5. The paddle applicator blends concealer easily.
6. The consistency is liquid, and the finish is Matt. It looks natural on the eyes.
7. The coverage is medium/decent only, but they claim the entire range. It needs to be more accurate full coverage.
8. The cons I saw are the quantity is significantly less for this price; after using it a couple of times, it is tough to take the product from the tube.

Do I  recommend this product, because the first thing is price-wise, $12 for 0.23fl ounce is not worth buying? The second thing is it's not a full-coverage concealer.
Maybelline often launched excellent products, but they could have done better this time.
 I like the new foundation they established. I must try this new foundation 
{MAYBELLINE DREAM URBAN COVER FOUNDATION }I link a detailed review of this product. Check out the link.
Bye, take care.
https://sofiatips.blogspot.com/2019/09/maybelline-dream-urban-cover-foundation.html








Post a Comment

2 Comments

Lisa said…
Hi sofia thks for sharing ur review u saved my money I thought to buy get post.
SOFIA said…
Hi lisa thks for your comment keep reading stay connected with my blog.