MY BLUSH COLLECTION FROM DRUGSTORE

Hi, glam the best blush ties your whole look together just like a present wrapped with a bow, let's find out from my blush collection which is the best one and worst one.

TYPES OF  BLUSH SHADES





MY BLUSH COLLECTION

1, COVERGIRL.

Covergirl is my top favorite blush it's a very pigmented blush it's a suit for all skin types must try this product. It stays for all-day worth buying this color suits to warm to golden undertone.



2, ELF.

 Elf blush is very matt not pigmented even though the Price is less it is not worth buying.
elf also have blush and bronze together in one kit I tried that one right now I don't have that product, but I recommended this product to everyone I post the image below.



AQUA BLUSH AND BRONZER,

ELF CREAM BLUSH PALETTE,

If u have dry skin try this blush very pigmented very cream blush.



3, WET N WILD,

  Wet n wild stick blush very pigmented its great for dry skin must try.



4, BENEFITS.

 I Got this benefit blush after seeing many YouTube good reviews I am so excited to use this product it really disappoints me very chalky and matt dry definitely not for dry skin, so I am not recommended this product.



5, MAYBELLINE.

  Maybelline fit me is a very pigmented product it suits all skin oily to dry skin I like it definitely must try this product.



6, PHASE ZERO,

 I got this blush from ipsy bag the shade is a very cute peachy color it suits fro all skin tones very pigmented it has shimmery color on it must try.



7, SUGAR,

I got this blush from sugar from ipsy bag very light color it suits for fair skin tone.






Post a Comment

0 Comments