REVLON COLOR STAY CREAME SINGLE EYE SHADOW

Hi, glam. Today I am going to share my review of single eye shadow from Revlon.
Revlon color stays eye shadow 





price$8.99
Available shade - 18
my shade- Creme brulee {705}



Applicator,




My experience with the Revlon creme eye shadow,

1, This eye shadow is creme and the color is very pretty,  the packaging is very cute and shimmery. 
2, Everything is good about this product, but in reality, when I tried the product it was not blendable on the eyelid, but I read many good reviews about the product, but it doesn't work for me.
3, Through this applicator only we can able to apply this eye shadow on the eyelid, I am not able to use my finger or eye brushes, coz this eyeshadow doesn't show up on any of the products other than their applicator brush.
4, It's very difficult to apply it doesn't look good on my eyelid.
5, The shade I got is a white shimmery color; I really look like a clown coz of the stain I bought. 

Final verdict,
  From my point of view, this color shade doesn't work for me, but it might work for others, pls try a different color shade that might work for you guys.
Bye, take care see you in the next blog post.



Post a Comment

0 Comments