Best serum in drugstore (only $6)

                                          Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5





price$5.90
1oz/30ml




This product is an Allure Best of Beauty award winner.








Benefits of using serum,

  • The first benefit is that you get hydration; yes, it gives 100% hydration to your face; I use it right after a shower, and it makes my skin plump and glowy.
  • Hydrating formula with ultra-pure, vegan hyaluronic acid.
  • This serum gives an even skin tone. It gets a ride of patchy and black pigmentation on the corners of our lips and faces.
  • The concoction comes in a clear glass bottle, and the formula is gel base with a clear white color.
  • My skin becomes incredibly soft and smooth, and the results are lovely within a week.
  • I use it twice daily, am & pm, to get fast results.

My final verdict is,

I recommend this serum for all skin types; if you have dry skin, then this serum makes your skin dewy and hydrated, plumpy, and volaa.......
This post helps you find the right product, so please share your comments.

Take care, bye......







Post a Comment

0 Comments