MAYBELLINE FIT ME MATTE PORELESS VS MAYBELLINE FIT ME DEWY SMOOTH

 Hi, glam
 Every girl loves to buy the perfect foundation for daily wear, so in today's blog, I'm sharing a comparison matt vs dewy. Pls, check out the detailed review of the matt version from Maybelline fit me click the down below link.

https://sofiatips.blogspot.com/2016/02/maybelline-fit-me-foundation.html


RECENTLY I SAW NEW PRODUCT  OF DEWY FINISH. I WANT TO TRY THE DEWY FINISH FOUNDATION,  SO LET US COMPARE WHICH ONE IS THE WINNER IN THE RACE,






MAYBELLINE FIT ME.

Matt poreless (322) warm honey vs Dewy smooth (330) toffee

                                                   

                                                 
                                                 
Blended into the skin
  THE MATT SIDE IN LEFT / SLIGHT DEWY SKIN IN THE RIGHT SIDE 

My Experience,
  • I really like the natural and smooth finish of matt poreless; since my skin type is dry I chose to try dewy version they recently launched.
  • While selecting the shade, I bought a little dark shade it doesn't suit my skin tone.
  • This dewy version is not blending into the skin like matt did on my skin.
  • It doesn't look natural on my face after applying and setting with powder.

CONSISTENCY,

  • Matt poreless was slightly thick.
  • The dewy finish was running like water.
COVERAGE,
         Both foundations give medium coverage.

My final verdict,
         The matt version very looks natural and blendable on the face and the finishing is very smooth compared to the dewy version. so the winner is Maybelline fit me matt foundation. I hope you like this review and share your thoughts about my blog it really means a lot to me bye see your next blog page. 
          


WINNER,

  MAYBELLINE FITS ME  MATT PORE LESS FOUNDATION.


Post a Comment

0 Comments