BEST CONCEALER FROM ULTA



 Hi, glam another great product from Ulta I am happy to share with you guys. In recent times Ulta makeup products have been so good and worthwhile in price and performance.

price - $9

Available shade - 16

My shadow - Tan warm 



My experience with Ulta concealer,

  1. My first impression of this product was that it blends like butter; the formula was so creamy and smooth.
  2. The concealer is very thick but easy to blend into the skin.
  3. The Ulta concealer claims that it gives us full coverage, but it provides medium to buildable coverage...
  4. It doesn't need a powder setting; it looks natural without a set with powder.
  5. It doesn't crease fine lines and wrinkles.
  6. The only cons are that the shade available is significantly less, and they need to add more warm and golden hues.
  7. The shade I purchased was Tan warm, but it looks like a very light color on my skin tone.




My final verdict is,

I highly recommend this concealer to buy; definitely worth the price, but be careful while picking the shade online. Try to buy in-store.
This review helps you to find the best makeup products. 
Please share your thoughts below; see you in the next blog post.

Take care; bye...






Post a Comment

0 Comments