COVER GIRL SIMPLY AGELESS CONCEALER



Actual price - $14.00 (0.0z)
Price - $ 8.99
Shade collection - 14
My shade - caramel and Tawny


Pros
  • The Covergirl is simply ageless concealer, which is my favorite one.
  •  Two shades I bought: Tawny and caramel.
  • Tawny for concealer and caramel for contour. The Tawny is a little lighter for me. Since I purchased it on Amazon, I need help to select the perfect color and shade collection, also significantly less.
  • The shade range is unsuited for medium to golden under; most colors look very light.
  • The formula is very creamy, easy to blend into the skin, and medium coverage.
  • The soft tip applicator makes the concealer easy to blend into the skin.
  • I like the darker shade, which is very easy for contouring and accessible to blends.
Cons
  • The cost of the product should be lowered to a tiny one.
My verdict,
 I recommend buying this concealer for mature-age skin, forty-plus only. If you have dry skin, it is an excellent product; the hydrating formula helps your skin look flawless.






 

Post a Comment

0 Comments