Eva Naturals serum from amazon

EVA NATURAL SKIN SERUM WITH VITAMIN C+











Price - $14.95 (FLOZ)

Eva natural serum with 
  • vitamin c+
  • 2%salicylic acid
  • 5%Hyaluronic acid
  • 3.5%Nic
  • 2%Retinol
  • 10%MSM
My experience with Eva natural serum,
  •  Eva serum contains 7 skincare treatments in one serum.
  • The formula is white liquid serum without creasing my face.
  • The serum fragrance/smell could be better; it smells like eucalyptus oil.
  • When I apply the serum to the face, it absorbs quickly without creasing on the front.
  • It feels lighter formula.
  • This serum suits all skin types.
  • I've been using this for the past ten days. I feel no difference on my face, but this serum softens my skin.
My final verdict,
 I'm not recommending this serum due to its smell and nothing big difference seeing on my face.
Try and error sometimes. Some products give unexpected results, and some disappoint; it's trial and error, and I hope for the best products soon.

Please post your thoughts about my blog. It helps me improve my blogging. My posts help you buy the best makeup products.

Bye, Take care...

Post a Comment

0 Comments