Best Lip Exfoliator from E.l.f


Price - $4
Available flavor - 5
My color  - is a sweet cherry







My experience with elf exfoliator,
  • In a drugstore, the elf is the best product for lip exfoliation.
  • The price was also affordable to repurchase.
  • A moisturizing lip scrub that gently removes dry, dead skin, revealing lips that look and feel smoother.
  • The scent smells very mild and smooth.
  • The sugary texture gently buffs the lips and removes all the dryness from their lip,
  • I already tried the brown sugar scent from Elf. I'll link the Elf brown sugar review. Pls, check out the link down.
  • elf lip  

I highly recommend this product. Hope my blog post helps you find the best products from the drugstore. Please post your comments below; see you in the next blog post.






Post a Comment

0 Comments