ELF LIP EXFLOITER

Hi, glam today I am going to introduce a new product from ELF.
who suffer from dry and chappy lips in winter, definitely need this product lets to see full details about the product.

PRICE - $4.00
MY FLAVOUR - BROWN SUGAR
AVAILABLE FLAVOUR - 6






My experience  with this product,
 1, Gently exfoliate lips to remove dry, chapped skin with our Lip Exfoliator! A sweet sugar and smoothing sensation, infused with Vitamin E, Shea Butter, Avocado, Grape, and Jojoba Oils to nourish and protect.
 2, This Lip Exfoliator treats and smoothes lips for a conditioned and revitalized feel.
 3, This lip exfoliate is very easy to use just like lipstick apply it scrub the lip using ur finger immediately u will see smooth and soft lips.
 4, The flavor I got coconut I really like it.
 5, It doesn't exfoliate too harsh very mild flavor but the results very good.


My final verdict is definitely to try this product its worth to buy you won't get disappointed see you next blog post-bye take care.




Post a Comment

2 Comments

Liya said…
I too like elf products �� but I didn’t try this let’s try this product.
SOFIA said…
Hi liya must try this u love it thank u.