Eyeshadow Palette 🎨

Hi glam I I am back this blog post about  eyeshadow  palette from makeup Revolution I bought from Ulta shop.

price $15


This particular palette impressed me to buy because the palette name  is Sophx  my name on it ,ok glams  let’s go head further know  about this eyeshadow play from makeup Revolution.

Available shades in palette =24 with mirror




my first impression about this palette is packaging is good light weight and it comes along with mirror   further lets talk about the eyeshadow palette I expected so much after seeing so many good  reviews I thought it would be great purchase but this palette disappointed me because  pigmentation is not good  most of the nude colors are chalky and not smooth.so final thought according to the price  its OK, but girls if u really wants good pigmented eyeshadow I would  not recommend this palette to buy go for Urban decay palate OK glam below I am going to post eyes shadow swatches of this palate.

This swatches  is from  bottom line to top of  the palette,




so finally I like shimmery colors are pigmented other than nude colors are chalky so glam I hope this review helpful to you if u like my blog please share with your friends let see you next blog Bye glams.

Post a Comment

1 Comments

SOFIA said…
THANKYOU LEWIS FOR YOUR WONDERFUL COMMENT ITS REALLY ENCOURAGING WORDS THKS KEEP READING TAKE CARE.