TOP 3 LIQUID LIPSTICK

Hi, glam girls. Today, I am doing a review about liquid Stick. In drugstores, plenty of liquid lipstick is available; however, today, I will share my favorite top three liquid lipstick.

1. MAYBELLINE SUPER STAY MATT INK,
 
   Another addition from Maybelline is Super Staying Matt ink, absolutely  100% MATT LIPSTICK. Personally, I love this Super Stay. It stands all day, either if you drink or eat. The only disappointment is it takes a long time to dry out, and the applicator was super comfy and easy to apply. The color looks great.
Available shade =16
shade = Ruler 80
Recommended = 90%
Price=$14.99

             

2, LOREAL INFALLIBLE PRO MATTE COLOR,
         My second favorite liquid lipstick from Loreal Infallible pro-Matt is not 100% MATT LIPSTICK. Matt liquid lipstick won't dry down immediately, and it won't stay all day if you want to replicate it again; now let's see positive things about this lipstick. I love the Shade's rich Rosebery color, and the applicator was super perfect for applying the lipstick its creamy lipstick.
 
Available shade =12
shade=Nude sludge
Recommended =80%
Price= $9.99





3, REVLON MATT LIQUID,

  I love the Formula of Revlon lipstick. I won't say this is 100% matt liquid stick. It's semi-liquid matt. One of my friends recommended this lipstick to me through suggestions, and I got it, but the color I chose is not suited for warm undertone skin color, and it looks good in light or whitish skin color.
When you apply, it looks glossy, and the smell is delicious. It doesn't last long. It is perfect for a nighttime party. Girls are careful when choosing the color because the color looks out and is far different from the inner shade color.

Available  shade =11
shade= seduction
Recommended = 50%
price=$5.99
         

So, thanks for reading my blog. If you like my blog, share it with your friends. 's bye see you in my next blog. Love you all.

Post a Comment

0 Comments