NYX 3-IN -1 BROW DRAMA (DON"T BUY IT)

HI, glam girls, I am back with another review about eyebrow definer from NYX when  I purchased this product I am very excited coz it's a three in one brow definer, filler, and setter after using it the First time very disappointed its not worth of money.
price - $13




The first swatches are brow setter was running like water while setting my brow it looks hair dye and the second one is powder type filler but nothing comes from that filler and the last one is brow definer is not defined your brow and there is no pigmentation its looks like a crayon and the tip was in the round in size totally I wasted my money. so I highly don't recommend anyone to buy this product pls girls don't fell in love with its looks and advertisement like three in one only 13$ such cheap product.




Post a Comment

0 Comments