BEST EYE SHADOW ALL IN ONE

Hi, friends. I am glad to do this post today because I am crazy about this palette; in 2018, this eyeshadow was popular among all makeup lovers. Everyone talking about this palette. I missed this last year, so I am doing it this year. No problem, let's get started,

URBAN DECAY BORN TO RUN EYESHADOW PALETTE 






My experience with the palette,
 Every makeup lover's passion is to buy one palette that includes all colors like matt and shimmery shades. This is a beautiful palette.
Urban decay was born to run such lovely colors in this palette.
This palette is like a rainbow. It includes all colors, and the packaging is adorable. The outer photos of the palette symbolize the unity of the world. In this palette, my favorite picture is the god of the south side of India.
I LOVED HIS PALETTE when I saw this on  Sephora, but the price was beyond my budget. If the product is worth investing in, why not buy it? I purchased Born to Run pigmented creamy eyeshadow.

price $ 49 




PRO'S
This includes 21 shades with a mirror, and this is a travel-ready package for anywhere to travel,
I love the blend-ability of shades of every color.
Especially the metallic colors, which are vibrant and pigmented.
No chalky except two shades. I will mention the below cons.
Applying metallic colors to your finger makes it look pigmented rather than in a brush.
Another trick is if u want the very intense pigmented color of metallic means, just spray setting spray on the brush and then take colors from the palette. It will get a very creamy color.
This includes 14 metallic shades and 7 matte shades.
The matt shades are perfect to go for daily looks.




CON'S 
I prefer something other than two shades of this palette. It doesn't look chalky in the dark golden shade, and the last one in my hand, a peacock, is up part of those two shades. I don't see any cons about this palette; I keep working on this palette. If anything, cons mean I let girls. 
If you are a beginner in makeup and planning to buy eyeshadow, just don't overthink. Go for it, girls. I highly recommend this palette.
So, thank you for everyone supporting my page. If you like my page pls, comment below and share it with your friends' bye, see u on the next page.


Post a Comment

0 Comments