BEST EYELINER FROM COVER GIRL

Hi, glam eyeliner is my favorite one in makeup, I don't need any makeup if u I have eyeliner on my eyes it emphasizes our eyes to the next level. Recently I am looking for a new product from the cover girl I  found this eyeliner I like all products from the cover girl let's see more details about the product.





price = 8.99
color = black
shade available =5



My experience with a product,
   I Tried many eyeliners in the drugstore but this eyeliner is really I love it much.
   I like the formula of the eyeliner its not too thick or thin its medium
   It doesn't smudge into our eyes.
   It has a waterproof formula.
   I like the tip of the eyeliner very thin if you have a hooded eye then this heaven eyeliner for them doesn't make our eyelid closed while others eyeliner if you draw a winged line it closed our eyes make the eyes too smaller.
  I like the color its suits me very much on eyes it looks natural.

CONS,

 I couldn't see any cons so girls try this product and post your comments below bye see you on the next blog page.






 

Post a Comment

0 Comments