BEST NUDE LIPSTICK MORPHE

Hi, glam nude lipstick is favorite for everyone me too recently I found these two lipstick in Ulta,  I really like the color of the lipstick, let's see full details about the product.

Price -  $9
lip shade - Rebound, Hey sugar

1, REBOUND LIPSTICK








 2, HEY SUGAR








My experience with the lipstick,


pros,


  •   This lip lock line ups truly at first swipe gives full coverage and deeply pigmented shades.
  •   It is a cream lipstick it stays a couple of hours.
  •   The formula was amazing shades are pretty too.
  •   This shade is the suite for all skin type cool, deep and neutral
  •   This nude lipstick is suits for everyday wear not too light and not too bright color its a medium shade.
  •   I like package very cute easy to open no stuck, no messy while opening the lipstick.
  •   Price is reasonable I highly recommend this lipstick to everyone must try.

cons,


  •   This lipstick doesn't stay for all day it vanished after a couple of hours on lips other than nothing else.

My Final verdict,

       I highly recommend this product to everyone who must try glam. That's it today review keep reading my blog share your comments below. I catch you on the next blog page bye take care.

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments