TONER FROM GLOW RECIEP


Glow Face toner Hydrate skin and tighten pores simultaneously with the ultra-gentle tightener watermelon glow pha+bha pore tightener.

price - $15 (15ML) / $34 (150ML)

Results,
  • It's been a month I've been using this toner, and it doesn't show dramatic results. However, it definitely tightened the pore and made my pore disappear gradually.
  • I like the glow it gives to my skin.
  • I apply this toner after I cleanse my skin immediately; it gives smooth and hydrated skin throughout the day.
  • The formula includes watermelon, cactus water, PHA and BHA, hyaluronic acid, and tea tree extract.
  • The price is too expensive for a regular purchase; I need to consider that.
  • This formula is a low process. It doesn't work like magic. You have to use it regularly twice a day, AM and PM.
  • The liquid is very clear white toner like aloe vera liquid gel.
My final verdict,

       Do I recommend this toner defitiley? Yes, but if you have a very tiny pore, I won't recommend it becoz there are many good drugstore products available at less cost.
like THAYER'S $10(335ml), I recommend this product.

I hope this blog review helps you find a good product in the drugstore; please share it with friends and family and post your comments below.









 

Post a Comment

0 Comments