BURT'S BESS LIP SHIMMER / LIB BALM FOR WINTER

Hi, glam. Since winter started, my lips have become dry and chappy. I prefer Revlon lip balm. This winter, I want to try a new brand, so this particular brand liked by all beauty lovers  {BURT'S BESS }, so I want to try this product. Let's see if it is worth the hype or not.

This particular lip balm is ward winner of lip care.


                                                                     BURT'S BEES  





price - 4.99 
My lip balm shade - RHUBARB



Available shades - 14 
check out their official website. I link down below 
https://www.burtsbees.com/lip-care/lip-balm/?navlvl=5

My Experience with lip balm,
  1, First time I saw this lip balm, I thought it was worth $5 very tiny, looking at how long it comes because I use it every day, but I read many good reviews about this product.
  2, My first impression is that it is a creamy and moisturized balm.
  3, This product contains Shea butter and antioxidant-rich fruit oil moisture; it naturally nourishes and softens tips 
  4, It has a minty scent that shimmers on our lips each time we use it.
  5, This shimmer is enough for me to wear very creamy and shiny daily, with moisture that keeps my lips soft and shiny all day.
  6, The shade I got is perfect for me; it looks like I am wearing lipstick.


MY FINAL VERDICT IS DEFINITELY TO TRY THIS LIP SHIMMER MUST-HAVE ONE IN YOUR COLLECTION.

If you like my blog page, post your comments below. See you in the next blog bye, take care.

Post a Comment

0 Comments