How I Removed Darkspot,Pigmentation,Mole,dark circle from my face

Hi, glam. Today, I'm sharing how I gradually reduced all dark spots, tiny moles, pigmentation, and dark circles from my face. It's been six months along the journey… I want to share my experience with you, gals...
I hope these little tips are helpful to you, so let's read further...

"Self-care is an essential part of life. It motivates us to stay fit and healthy and live a happy, good-looking life.

                                                                     BEFORE AND AFTER 



Following the steps I followed in my life for the past six months,
  • Drinking lots of water, not plain water, by adding lemon, ginger, and berries for the whole day.
  •  Eat berries. They provide Many Nutrients. Berries are low in calories and highly nutritious. In addition to being high in antioxidants, they also contain several vitamins and minerals. Berries, especially strawberries, are high in vitamin C. In fact, one cup of strawberries provides a whopping 150% of the RDI for vitamin C.
  • Vitamin C plays a significant role in skin glow.
  • Stop consuming white-based food like bread, sugar, bakery items, ice cream, cold drinks, and artificial drinks. You have to stop it. 
  • Drink green tea two times a day.
  • Regular exercise is also recommended to increase the blood circulation of our body system.
  • Do swimming two to three times a week. It's a full-body workout.
  • Drink ACP VINEGAR every morning on your empty stomach. It also helps to reduce weight loss too. Apple cider vinegar will fight acne, dark spots, and pigmentation on your face.
  • Keep watching what you eat each meal; eat a healthy breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
  • A little changing lifestyle will end with excellent results.
  • I was surprised to see my clear face after following all the simple steps. My dark spot started to gradually reduce, and I didn't use face cream. It's all an internal process of having a healthy lifestyle. 
  • I had a tiny mole on my face that started to dry, but it was easy to remove it. I removed most of the mole but still have a very tiny one. I'm working on it to remove everything. 
  • The dark circle is eradicated.
  • I have dark patches on the side corner of my mouth, but they have started to reduce.
  • Nothing will happen instantly. It's a slow process. The change will occur by doing this constantly for a couple of months.
  • These tips are helpful for you. I'm glad. Thanks for reading my blog. Pls post your lovely comments.
Bye, take care...... 








Post a Comment

2 Comments

jissica said…
THIS IS SUCH WONDERFULL TIP IT QUIET DIFFICULT OT FOLLOW,BUT IT WORTH FOR TRYING.THANKS
SOFIA said…
Thq jissica.