Honest Review: My New e.l.f. Blush

  E.l.f. Soft Glam Creamy Blush 








Price - $8,  shade - muted mauve 

Available shade - 7 



Key ingredients:

  • 2% shea butter: helps moisturize skin
  • 1% sunflower seed oil: helps nourish skin

My experience with this blush,
  • Definitely, this blush is a cream blush stick for an e.l.f. effortless, natural-looking flush

  • Creamy formula glides on smoothly & melts into skin.

  • Buildable & blendable pigment with a soft, diffused finish

  • Also, the shade I chose is not available in store very high-demand shade, muted mauve, because this shade is universal it suit for all skin tones. Also, the price for this blush is $24 online.

pros, 

  • ELF blush is very creamy and easily blendable into the skin.
  • The shade color is a little different from what it shows on the website bit lighter for my skin tone.
  • Portable blush stick with twist-up design for easy application on the go
  • Definitely worth the hype
  • I'm not a big fan of elf products because last year I tried a couple of products from elf it really disappointed me. Please check out the link I gave below: worst product from elf.


cons,
  • The price range differ depands up on the shade color. I literally waited two weeks for the price off the particular shade, and it was already out of stock.

Final conclusion: must add to your beauty collection, worth the hype.

See you in the next blog post,takecare

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments