Best Hydrating face mask for dry skin

Hi, glam today blog post about face mask I tried different face mask sheets, but this face mask sheet is very special to me!
Recently I got this mask sheet from ipsy beauty pack, let's see a review about the product.

               Midflower Hyaluronic Acid face mask sheet








price - $10 (5pack)


My Experience with this product,

  • If you have dry skin like mine then this sheet going to be like instant magic it'll change your dry skin into baby soft skin.
  • It also helps to plump and firm for a smoother, softer, and healthier-looking complexion.
  • The silky sheet mask feels like none other we’ve tried—it’s so light and comfy, we didn’t want to take it off!
  • It’s made with 100% biodegradable lyocell, an environmentally-friendly cellulose fiber made from sustainable resources.
  • If you have very sensitive skin this gentle mask is safe for you.

How to apply this sheet,
1, First cleanse your face after that apply this sheet wait for 20 minutes or if u want more moisture means let it be on your face mask is completely dry out.
2, After that don't wash or wipe the face wait for a few more minutes to dry out, then apply makeup or leave it if you like bare face.
3, Your skin really going to thank u I really feel like baby skin after I removed my face sheet.

4My Highly recommended glam everyone going love this face sheet must try.

5, It available on amazon also tries it.
6, I hope this blog post is useful to you.
7, post your lovely comments below thank you.

Post a Comment

6 Comments

jiya said…
Hydrating face pack is wonderful idea for dry skin i too have dry patchy.let try and see.
SOFIA said…
Hi jiya give a trial u love it.
kati said…
Hi sofi post some hair tools review i had planning to buy.
Kyli said…
U should try yes products there mask are quite good price with wonderful glow. Any i'll try it.
SOFIA said…
Thk u dear sure do!
SOFIA said…
Hi kyli I tried yes product pls check out my blog page I did review about yes products thk u dear.