“These 2 Retinol Serums Can Bring Back a Younger-Looking Glow”



                                    CELIMAX AND SEOUL 1988


 



                       CELIMAX  RETINOL SHOT TIGHTENING SERUM 








MY EXPERIENCE WITH CELIMAX SHOT SERUM

Celimax is the most popular Korean serum. This retinol shot is a very strong serum compared to other retinol shots. 

I’ve been trying the Celimax Retinol Shot Tightening Serum, and so far, I really like how my skin feels after using it. I already finished my first bottle, and I really sees my skin feels smooth and wrinkle-free,

The first thing I noticed is that it has a slight tingling feeling when I apply it. It doesn’t feel like a heavy or greasy serum, and my skin feels smoother and more refreshed the next morning.

What I like most about this retinol is that it targets several concerns at once. With regular use, it can help improve the appearance of fine lines, uneven texture, enlarged pores,s and loss of firmness. 

It contains 0.1% pure retinol along with a peptide complex and panthenol, which makes it an interesting option if you’re looking for an anti-aging serum.

I wouldn’t expect overnight results with any retinol. For me, the key is consistency and giving your skin enough time to adjust. If you’re new to retinol, start slowly rather than using it every night right away.

Overall, I think Celimax Retinol Shot is a good choice if you want to work on smoother, firmer, and younger-looking skin without spending a lot.

 If you're trying it for the first time, I wouldn't recommend this serum because it is very strong for beginners, so I would suggest CeraVe Retinal Serum. Please click the link below for more details about CeraVe serum.

CeraVe retinol serum review

My rating:4.5 / 5


                                                                        SEOUL1988













K-SECRET SEOUL 1988 Retinal Serum Review

If you’re looking for a Korean anti-aging serum that can help with fine lines, uneven skin tone and rough texture, the K-SECRET SEOUL 1988 Retinal Serum is definitely worth trying.

What I really like about this serum is the texture. It feels lightweight and smooth on the skin and absorbs nicely without leaving a heavy or greasy feeling. After using it at night, my skin feels soft and hydrated the next morning.

The main ingredient is retinal, which is a form of vitamin A and is generally considered more potent than retinol. The formula also contains black ginseng, niacinamide, bakuchiol, peptides and vitamins C and E, giving it a nice combination of anti-aging and skin-brightening ingredients.

With consistent use, I noticed that my skin looked smoother and more radiant. It can also help improve the appearance of fine lines, uneven texture and dark marks, but I wouldn't expect dramatic results overnight. Retinal needs time and consistency.

One thing I would recommend is starting slowly if you're new to retinal. Using it a couple of nights a week at first can help your skin adjust. And don't forget sunscreen during the day.

Overall, I really like this serum. It gives my skin a smoother, softer and healthier-looking glow without feeling too heavy. If you're interested in adding a retinal product to your nighttime routine, this is a Korean skincare product I'd definitely consider. 

My rating: 4/5






 

Post a Comment

0 Comments