FLAWLESS FACIAL MASSAGING KIT


Hi, lovely glam today I'm sharing a simple step I'm following in my daily routine life in morning and night would change our dull face to bright face.


                             FACIAL ROLLER AND UNDER EYE STONE 


                                 
                                  

MY Experience with Finishing Touch Flawless Contour Vibrating Facial Roller & Massager, Rose Quartz,

  • This Rollen designed to help to stimulate the blood circulation and colleague product on the face.
  • Under Eye Press is designed to help reduce puffiness, dark circles, and minor inflammation.
  • Roller head and Under Eye Press are genuine Rose Quartz and can be refrigerated to increase the cooling effect
  • The vibrating handle can be used "on" or "off"
  • Roll-on anti-wrinkle creams and serums for deeper penetration and improved results over time
  • It helps tone, de-puff, and improve the appearance of your skin as well.
  • The roller includes a battery with pink two stone has a cooling sensation to keep our skin cools and fresh.
  • The small eye stone really helps full to reduce dark circles and puffiness on our faces.
  • The cost of the product is reasonable to purchase.
  • I'm using this stone morning and night along with any face cream, it really improves my skin texture.
  • I already have experience using a stone message, but a regular face stone kit massager is not attached to the battery controller.
  • but this battery includes is really more powerful than normal stone.
  • I highly recommend this product to purchase.
  • I have been using this kit for the past six months, I have dry skin so it's more helpful to firm my skin texture 
  • In this quarantine time, our skin needs some rejuvenation, so try it and post your comments below it means a lot to me bye thank you.
stay home save a life!
                                   
                                   

                                   

                            

                                  
                            

                      
                                



Post a Comment

4 Comments

Anonymous said…
I like the stone messaging at home it very effective ,but i never tried flawless with battery hmm thank you for the suggestion i'll try.
SOFIA said…
ya you must try flawless stone message at home.👍🏻
Veena said…
I love this facial stone massages on my face.The is pretty and vibrant.
SOFIA said…
THANK YOU I'M GLAD YOU LIKE MY POST.