NYX THAT'S THE POINT EYELINER

Hi, lovely glam in this quarantine time I want to practice how to draw winged eyeliner by using normal pen-type eyeliner is very difficult, so I recently saw NYX professional eyeliner especially for winged liner, so I bought this eyeliner few months before but never tried so far, let's see the real performance of the product.








price - $10 
shade color - black





My Experience with Nyx eyeliner,

PROS,

  • I have tried most of the eyeliner products from Nyx basically I loved all the eyeliner. 
  • Let's come to this product review the eyeliner is very pigmented and the color was very rich in black.
  • The eyeliner type is angled with a pen for easy to draw wing line I used to struggle to draw even winging line on both eyes, it really helps to even line. 
  • The pen eyeliner is super edgy and artistry liner with jumbo type model it comes for a long day.

CONS,

  • Even though it helps to even eyeliner on our eyes it very hard to draw till the end of the eye edge, cause the pen edge is very thick in size.
  • Due to the pen tip is thick size isn't able to get the thin liner on eyes.
  • It's not suited for those who have hooded eyes like me, but it helps to draw a starting liner for winged type.
  • It suits who have bigger eyes, my handshakes each and every time when I try to apply evenly.
  • When I line It almost closed the crease area of my eyes.
  • It's not completely waterproof liner. 
  • The final result is doesn't come out well so I'm not liking this liner, but it suits other people it's my personal review.



Post a Comment

2 Comments

kyli said…
Hi sofi nyx makeup are soo good in price i love it,it seems very dark black color let me try.
SOFIA said…
Thq kyli hope you love it.