OLAY REGENERIST MICRO - SCULPTING SERUM

Hi, glam today's blog post about the best serum in the drugstore this serum is the most popular cream among women and girls, I too like olay moisture, so let's get into today's review Olay Regenerist micro-sculpting serum.

                               OLAY REGENERIST MICRO - SCULPTING SERUM 


                                      

PRICE - $ 41
TWO PACK - 50 ML / 1.70 FL OZ( Costco)

  

             


 

                           

 What's it in this,


  • Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Serum Advanced ultra-lightweight moisturizer is supercharged with skin-plumping Amino-Peptide Complex. 
  • MY serum is fragrance one and non-fragrance also available.
  • This Serum is fast-absorbing, non-greasy formula is specially designed to deliver anti-aging ingredients deep into the skin’s surface to regenerate for visibly younger-looking skin.
  • The packaging is very cute it attached with a pump is very easy to apply the cream.

My experience with this serum,

  • This is my second time shopping with olay serum I absolutely love the formula of cream very light and  I like the scent of serum very light with the amazing lavender smell.
  • I used to apply the first base of my makeup and I recommend applying before bed it makes my soft and smooth.
  • ANTI-AGING SERUM: Provides day 1 results leaving skin hydrated and smooth.
  • POWERFUL INGREDIENTS: Supercharged with skin-plumping Amino-Peptide Complex II this formula will hydrate to regenerate volume and shape across the skin's surface.
  • MY skin is dry skin Within a week I have seen my skin is soft snd moisture.
  • I apply one pump of cream to cover my face that's good enough for everyday glam.
  • It helps to remove dark spots and pigmentation on the face.
  • IT suits very sensitive skin too.

My final verdict,

I definitely recommend this serum to all skin range oily, dry, normal it suits for all skin type must try glam you'll love it, see you in next blog post-bye.


Post a Comment

0 Comments