Lakme Perfect Radiance compact powder

Hi,
   Today, I am reviewing Lakme compact powder,

 


Price Rs  200 ( 8 grams) at the store,
Price may vary if u purchase online,
The shade I am using is golden medium 03 for wheatish skin color


 Available shade in India,
  Ivory fair
  Golden medium
  Rose fair
  Beige honey
  Rose honey

My experience with compact powder,
  New Lakme intense whitening compact  SPF 23 with UVA / UVB flawlessly blends into the skin making.
It looks visibly fairer,
It is also oil-free, lightweight, and suitable for everyday use.
I have dry skin that tends to break out, and I prefer product lights on my face.

Pros about compact powder,
.. Doesn't give cakes finish
.. It shows Matt finish,
.. Lightweight
...contain SPF 23

Cons about compact,
 .. Not suited for dry skin
... It does stay for the last longer
.. The smell could be better.

Rating 2/5
Final verdict,
  This Lakme compact powder doesn't suit my dry skin but is excellent for oily skin.







Post a Comment

0 Comments