Maybelline gel eyeliner

HI all,
   Today I am doing review about maybelline gel liner, already mentioned that my favorite brand was maybelline, after  seeing many  reviews I bought this eyeliner so let see more about  that ,


Price Rs 500( 2.5) gram
 My experience with Maybelline black gel liner,
     .I got this liner one year before the color was very rich in black very creamy and pigmented initially,
     . The packaging was so cute in small glass box it's very easy to take out the product,
     .  Along with gel eyeliner a small brush was given for defining the line on eyes  initially I felt difficult to use the brush to draw a line Bcoz the brush was too thick. Iam not able to get thin line from this brush.
      . After one month the eyeliner become dry Iam not able to use this product
Pros about the product,
   The only good thing is color was very rich in black.  
  I didn't  See  Nothing good from this product.

Cons about the product,
   Price was too high
   Become very dry within a month
   Brush attached was waste
  Doesn't stay more than a hour 

 Rating 1/5
  
 So finally I suggest friends not to buy this Product  total waste of money .
   

Post a Comment

0 Comments