Maybelline gel liner
- The color was very rich in black, very creamy and pigmented initially,
- The packaging was so cute in a small glass box;it's very easy to take out the product,
- Along with gel eyeliner, a small brush was given for defining the line on the eyes. Initially, I felt difficult to use the brush to draw a line because the brush was too thick. I am not able to get a thin line from this brush.
- After one month, the eyeliner became dry. I am not able to use this product
Pros about the product,
The only good thing is the color was very rich in black.
Cons about the product,
Price was too high
Becomes very dry within a month
The brush attached was a waste
Doesn't last more than an hour
Rating 1/5
So finally, I suggest friends not to buy this Product total waste of money.




0 Comments