NYX BROW GEL

Hi, glam. Everyone likes you to have natural brows. I always want my brows to look perfectly shaped; I will only go out with my brows looking perfect. So, regarding this eyebrow issue, I am trying all brow gel; I recently saw this brow in the NYX store, so I purchased NYX BROW GEL. Usually, my favorite brow is  Anastasia Beverly Hills. For further knowledge about the product, keep reading. 


    


price $7


The shade I got - Black
Available shade -5








My experience with this product,
 

 pros,
      First, let's see the positive side of the product. I like that the product comes in the tube; it only dries slowly, like most brows come in empty glass bottles and dry quickly. 
      I like it because the price is meager compared to other high-end brow gel types.
      This is a smudge-proof brow and is day-lasting and water-resistant.

cons,

   It dries out very quickly; you have to blend it very fast.
   Starting, it looked pigmented, but later, this product was dehydrated, and it was tough to achieve our brow shape.
   I got a very dark shade. It is too dark for me, so if you have black like mine, go for one shade lighter than only. It looks like a natural brow.

So glam. Tries this brow gel. Share your comments below, and if you like my review, share it with your friends. Bye, see you in the next post bye.








Post a Comment

0 Comments