MAYBELLINE BROW TATTOO LONG LASTING GEL

Hi, glam. Today's blog will be interesting because this product gives you instant results. I have tried this product for a couple of months and really like it, so I want to share it with you guys. Let's get started.
 You know I am a big fan of Maybelline products. Whenever they introduce a new product, I want to try it because I trust their product cause of its quality and affordable prices.

                                           MAYBELLINE TATTOO BROW



                                                          

PRICE- $13.99 from Amazon

               MY SHADE-DARK BROWN




My Experience with this tattoo,
  I really appreciate that Maybelline invented this product. This is a lifesaver and time-saver for busy women with shapeless brows. For them, you will get results within 20 minutes.
For longer hours, you can leave up to 2 hours. It stays for a couple of days.

Let's see the pros of the product,

  •    I like it. The color suits me for black hair; you should go for one shade lighter than the actual shade of the brow color.
  •   The price is very affordable to buy.
  •   The tip of the brush is very convenient to use. It isn't tough to draw my brow. It is easy to get a curved brow shape. I always have cotton buds with me while applying. If you make any mistakes, immediately correct it.
  •   It looks natural, has no dramatic brow, and is very pigmented. It doesn't dry on the bottle.


Let's see the cons,

  •   The main cons about the product are that it needs to be readily available in the drugstore and on the Maybelline website. I ordered on Amazon and waited so long to get into my hands.
  •  If you wash your face with soap or face wash, it vanishes immediately.
  •  It doesn't stay for longer days.



HOW TO APPLY FOR NATURAL LOOK BROW,
 1. Starts to apply from the middle section of the brow and continue your natural brow shape. Keep the shape of the brow the same. Then, remain in the tip of the brush at the start of the brow.
2. The Second important tip is to use your eyebrow plucker or your hands to remove the starting edge of your brow 10 minutes before removing it entirely for a beautiful and natural look.

So glam tries to save your time by using this instant brow. Post your loveable comments below and post if you need any reviews about the particular makeup product. I am here to help guys. Thanks for reading my post. See you in the next blog post.

  








BROW GEL APPLIED

BROW GEL REMOVED THE RESULT 



Post a Comment

4 Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi sofia I like your blog very simple and interesting to read I appreciate your work ur blog keep doing.
Anonymous said…
I think makeup revolution better than maybelline tattoo brow u should try that one.
SOFIA said…
THANKYOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS
SOFIA said…
YA THATS RIGHT BUT IAM NOT ABLE TO FOUND MAKEUP REVLOUTION ON DRUGSTORE IN FUTURE I DO MY REVIEW ABOUT MAKEUP REVLOUTIN THANK YOU FOR WONDERFUL COMMENT ON MY BLOG POST.