IPSY BAG 3

Hi glam I got this month I pay bag I want to share about products in the bag, let see further details about the bag.
This is the third ipsy bag I forget to do a blog about bag 2 I will upload it soon.

price - $10
product - 5

THIS MONTH PRODUCT IN BAG,




1, MASCARA
2, EYESHADOW.
3, FACE MASK.
4, NAIL POLISH.
5, FACE BRIGHTEN CREAM.


1, Beach Mascara,

     This beach mascara is waterproof it wont mess up when u rub or swimming I used to call this product bulletproof and another pro is it does clumpy while applying on lashes it gives us volumize and naturally beautiful look, but it's hard to remove from our lashes while removing my lashes came out. we definitely need to  rub very hard to remove this mascara I am tired of removing this mascara I don't like it.

2, Sunday Riley Tidal face cream,
       This face cream I choose while selecting the ipsy every month we have to choose one product from the list they give to us from that I selected this product I read good reviews about the product. This cream has two types of hyaluronic acid and tamarind extract  and plum our skin,
The formula was very smooth cream not oily it goes underneath the makeup, but I  apply as a night cream as well, I like it.








3, Suva beauty  eyeshadow,
         This eyeshadow was very pigmented not dry, but the color I don't like is this shadow color is not suited for my skin tone, but I try to work on it.


4, peel off mask,
     It just like a usual mask it takes more time to dry, but it very easy to peel from the face it makes my skin nourish and hydrated.




5, Nail polish,
       The nail polish color is peach it comes with a cute little bottle it worth for the price.
 It does not shine or Matt formula it is in the middle of both by personally I don't like the color its quality is not good.
















my final review about this month's ipsy bag I like it compare to the last two months they send me some products. I hope upcoming months send me branded one because every time they send unknown brands, I didn't know this products available on market , so ipsy please send me what I preferred while sign up thank guys keep reading my blog thanks for ur support bye see u in next blog page.

Post a Comment

4 Comments

Ellie said…
Thanks for sharing such an informative post, keep doing great work. Check Shea Butter Organic Hand Cream
SOFIA said…
Thanks ellie for your wonderfull comment on my blog post.
Anonymous said…
Hi sofi thks for post very useful tips are there in ur blog keep doing.
SOFIA said…
Thanku for lovable comment my post.