ELF 16 HRS JUMBO CONCEALER

Image result for elf camo concealer DEEP OLIVE
DEEP OLIVE 

Hi, glam. I am happy to review this product. Many of you tubers are talking about this product; many of them appreciate it, so let's check whether it's true or not.

Price $6
Shade - deep olive (WARM GOLDEN UNDERTONE)
Available shade - 18 for all undertone




ELF 16Hr Camo Concealer Collection Info, Stockist + MoreMy experience with the product,
        ELF products are doing great they have improved their quality. I am always surprised by how they sell their products at a significantly lower price. Many young makeup lovers also love elf products; I always prefer elves before going for any high-end product.





pros,

It gives full coverage without creasing.
It stays all day. They mentioned 16hrs stays. Yes, that's right, I was really impressed with a stay on the face.
Available shades are 18 for skin tone easy to find our shade
The quantity of the product is huge for the price huge jumbo bottle
This product is very smooth and easy to blend in both hands and brush the pigmentation is very creamy. It doesn't crease.


cons,
 I don't see any cons with this product.


FINAL VERDICT,
 I recommend this product to everyone who must buy and try it; everyone will love it; thanks for reading my blog.

Post a Comment

0 Comments