HOW TO FIND YOUR PERFECT FOUNDATION SHADE FOR ALL BRANDS

 Hi, glam today I'm sharing  how to select a foundation shade that matches our skin tone perfectly,




All you have to do two simple steps check out the downlink below...

www.findation.com (pls click this link)

Steps to follow,

  1. First, click the link I included above, then select the foundation brand  you currently using,
  2. Next enter the shade of your foundation,
  3. It'll take few seconds to list your shades for all makeup branded foundations,
  4. Enter your mail id click, it'll send to your mailing address, very simple and easy process.
Click the downlink for a vlog for foundation matches, it'll list all shades of your high-end and drugstore foundation shades. so this site makes our work easy to choose our shade exactly, 
This findation site shows all my exact matches of all foundation shades, I hope it'll work for you also.


I hope these tips helpful for makeup beginners, please post your comments below it means a lot to me,
BYE TAKE CARE




Post a Comment

0 Comments