MAYBELLINE FIT ME FOUNDATION

Hi, glam. Everyone wants flawless skin. Sometimes we can't achieve beautiful, even skin; we humans will get breakouts and dull skin; in this situation, the foundation becomes our magic wand. My all-time favorite product is Maybelline, so let's get started,






   I am using warm Honey 322(NC42-45 ) 

Price-Rs522

My experience  with  Maybelline fits the foundation
The shade I am using perfectly matches my skin. It suits dry to typical skin types.
I'm using shade [warm honey 322]. The textured cream was a liquid type that was straightforward to blend on the face.
It doesn't  cover all the scars on our faces,
The coverage is medium.

Available shade - 18



PROS,

  • REASONABLE IN PRICE.
  • BLEND VERY WELL.
  • EASY TO APPLY.
  • SUIT FOR ALL SKIN TYPE.
  • BEST PRODUCT FOR DAILY WEAR.
  • NON-CREASE FOUNDATION.
Cons,
  •   LIMITED SHADE, 
  •   NO PUMP ON THE BOTTLE, CHANCE TO WASTE THE PRODUCT.
FINAL VERDICT,   

  So, finally, Maybelline fits me. The foundation is best for all skin and ranges from dry to oily. I highly recommend this foundation to all must-try glam.
If you like my page, share and comment with me. Bye.
 
 


Post a Comment

0 Comments