FENTY BEAUTY FOUNDATION REVIEW

Hi, glam. I am always obsessed with searching for a new foundation, so today I will review Fenty beauty pro -filter foundation.

price $34
shade 360
Available shade 49
finish -matte
skin type - Normal, dry, and oil


This foundation was Approved by allure best foundation in 2018

Shade 360 medium to golden under a ton 
 PHOTO WITHOUT FALSE



 PHOTO WITH FALSE



My experience,
   A soft Matt and long-wear foundation with medium to full coverage is buildable. This is a long-wear foundation with undetectable on your skin, so this foundation u may also call this foundation a skin foundation. I don't feel the foundation on my face. I am really started liking this cutey. It doesn't oxidize after wearing 8 hours on the front, and the foundation doesn't look cakey and is not oily on the face. Even though the foundation was  Matt finished, it doesn't dry on the skin, so my 100% approval to all of the girls.

My only cons are this foundation price needs to be lowered by $34 without giving full coverage foundation, and this price is not reasonable to sell. So glam girls, if u like my blog post, share your friends' comments below and share your experience with me by seeing you in my next post.

Post a Comment

0 Comments