DRY SKIN EXFOLIATER / SCRUBER FROM YES BRAND

Hi glam I have dry skin I used to do exfoliates once a week to remove dead skin and blackheads, but whenever I do scrubbing my skin becomes drier than before, so I am searching for good exfoliates without making my skin dry I need a moist scrubber.





price -  $9.99

Types of exfoliating - 3
 1, coconut, and coffee.
 2, Cucumber.
 3, Charcoal.

My experience with yes brand,
  1, This scrubber comes in a stick-like rolling type.
  2, It has coconut and coffee fragrance it gently exfoliates the skin it doesn't make the skin dry and Matt.
  3, This yes product keeps the skin hydrated and soft fluffy skin you will feel the skin smoothness after doing the process.
  4, The price wise is very nominal to repurchase.
  5, This product is very gentle we can use has every day as a face wash. 
  6, It's a paraben-free product.

  I am so happy I bought this product I highly recommend this product.

Post a Comment

0 Comments