ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLY EYE SHADOW

Hi glam today blog post review from Anastasia single eye shadow.




Available single shadow - 33
My Eye shadow - pink champagne [ Pink beige shimmer ]
Price - $12

                                            Best shimmer eye shadow 






My Experience with this eye shadow,  
1,This pink eye shadow is very pigmented and shimmer  this shadow gives good highlighter inner corner of the eyes.
2,It doesn't fall out it easily apply both fingers and brush.
3,I like the pinky color shade it goes smoothly and soft and suit for warm skin tone too. 
4,This is definitely poppin  eye shadow must try, currently  this is my favorite eye shadow.
5,I doesn't see any cons about this product everyone must try this product you going to love it.




Post a Comment

0 Comments