LA EYE BROW SLIM PENCIL [ shady slim brow eye pencil]

Hi, glam. Today, I am sharing the best eyebrow pencil from LA GIRL.
I am a big fan of LA GIRL MAKEUP products. Let's see further details about the product.





price - $6
Available shade - 9
My shadow - Blackest Brown






My Experience with pencils,
 The formula is creamy and has textures. It is super fine and allows it for a great outlook.
 I use this every day to define my eyebrow. This is a duplicate version of Anastasia Beverley Hills.
The price is affordable to repurchase. I am a big fan of La Girl concealer. This is my second favorite product from a girl.
The pencil is skinny. It gives a fine hairline like an actual brow shape.
This is a waterproof brow pencil. I highly recommend this product to everyone.
The cons of this pencil are that the quantity is significantly less when I opened it the first time, the inner lid pencil fell down then I fixed it.
In my blog, I usually post highly recommended products to buy so that young makeup lovers can purchase these products without any hesitation.

Post a Comment

0 Comments